This year five teams have taken part in the Championship what is one team more than last year.
The competition was intense and sometimes even intriguing, the teams had to compete not only with each other, but also quickly adapt to the weather conditions.
The weather did not allow to relax, each jump was performed as planned in a more difficult conditions than usual.
The followings results achieved after three rounds of jumps:
- 1st place – «Latvian Air Force»; team members: Eugene Hatkevich, Andrew Masloboyev and Kristaps Timermanis;
- 2nd place – «RESVK»; team members: Vitaliy Shekhovtsev, Ilgars Yusifovs and Sergey Beskin;
- 3d place – «Spirit» ; team members: Alexander Lebedev, Sergey Zharov and Gennadiy Urban
Both teams- debutantes didn’t get to the top three but had very little backlog:
- «Magic Orange» ; team members: Sophia Tezhe, Vladislav Boikov and Arthur Lalov;
- «headdown.lv» ; team members: Kaspars Keisners, Martinsh Reimanis .
The Club and the organizers of the competition would like to thank all the teams that participated in the Championship, as well as all the people who assisted during the event , and to wish all the skydivers to maintain the optimism, determination and to have an opportunity for more training.
And finally we would like to send sincerely greetings to Eugene Hatkevich on his 1000th parachuting jump. Eugene, we are happy that your jubilee jump you made on your home DZ. Blue sky to you forever!
And of course see the photo of happy Eugene.